Download Magento Open Source
The most customizable eCommerce platform
Magento Open Source
Read the official installation guide before downloading Magento Open Source. We share with you a Git clone of the Magento repository.
To install without issues, you should:
- have highly technical knowledge
- understand Composer and Git commands, as well as be able to use these commands to update software and Magento extensions
If the above doesn’t apply to you, please select another download method. If you need help send mail.
With so many Magento versions available, and a lot of them hidden behind complicated site structures, it might be difficult to find the variant you’re searching for. That is why we made this download resource. You may get the most recent versions, find guidelines, and URLs for more information about version improvements from this page.
Magento 2 version:
New Features, Improvements
Magento 2.4.4 release
- Upgrading PHP to 8.1 version
- Magento 2.4.4 support Elasticsearch 7.16 and OpenSearch 1.2, but for deployments hosted in the cloud now the default will be to use OpenSearch 1.2. Stores hosted on-premises can use either solution.
- and more
Magento 2.4.3 release
- The 2.4.3 release includes 33 security fixes and platform security enhancements that support close remote code execution (RCE) and cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities.
- reCAPTCHA coverage has been extended
- and more
Magento 2.4.2 release
- Elasticsearch 7.9.x is now supported. Although we recommend running Elasticsearch 7.9.x, Magento 2.4.x remains compatible with Elasticsearch 7.4.x.
- File system operations across Magento components have been standardized and hardened to prevent malicious uploads.
- and more
eCommerce and Magento Academy
For all of you interested in eCommerce & Magento, we have created a list of articles to read about.
You can also check out our latest blog posts:
How to choose payment methods for the eCommerce store? Top payment methods
Payment methods types Choosing a payment method for your customers may appear...
How Increase conversions with the mobile-first approach?
A smartphone is currently the most popular device. 75% of respondents use it...
Magento Themes are they worth it? Which Magento theme is the best?
What is a Magento theme? Difference Between Magento Theme and Template Magento...